Monday, July 27, 2009

Another weekend over, another week closer...


















We had a pretty good weekend! Friday afternoon we lounged around the house and watched Scarface. Friday night we decided to go to Bob's Steak and Chop House for dinner. I was a little nervous because meat hasn't really been "my thing" lately, but I was willing to give it a shot! Dinner was delicious! I really enjoyed it and felt totally fine afterwards.


Saturday Alex got up early to golf at the Club and I slept in!!! I decided to head out to the mall for a little bit. Which turned out to be a zoo! You would think someone with as much retail experience as myselft would have known, but cleary I drew a blank. I picked up a birthday present for my dad and a little something for the dad-to-be. (so much for me finding a new bag)


Saturday afternoon I started to feel really really sick...and then that was the end of that. I was pretty much sick the rest of the day/night...chicken broth and crackers were the only two things I ate the rest of the day. (yuck) We watched Frost/Nixon Saturday night, which was a great movie! If you haven't seen it, its worth watching.


Sunday I finally felt better. So good that I went to the gym! Alex reminded me of "Spa Night" that our gym is having, so I made an appointment for a service...or two. I'm looking forward to those, let me just tell you. I've attached a few pics of some things we've recieved or picked up for the baby. The pacifier is from Jessica, my dear friend from work. The booties and hat are from none other than aunt-to-be Jessica, my sister. And the two little onesies I bought :)

One last note...Finally a "belly" shot and a picture of Father's Day weekend with my dad and sister...when I told him he was going to be a Paw Paw :)

(as far as the picture goes, I'm 11 weeks today)












1 comment: