Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Weekend

We had a pretty great weekend! Alex has been so supportive and as understanding as I could ask...he spent an hour Friday night online googling menus of local places that he thought sounded good to me...After much failure with just hearing the food, we settled on Terrilli's. They have a great 3 piece band and such a fun atmosphere! I even had my water in a wine glass to feel more social :) It was awesome people watching and just a great night!

Saturday we spent the morning at the gym and then headed to one of our favorite places...Scott and Carla's! On the way there, we actually agreed on our baby name whether it's a boy or girl...just like that! It's not a secret, but I think we'll wait to see what we're having. We had a blast, as always, with them by the pool and long after the sun went down. I was feeling great until we got home and actually got "sick" for the first time...so there's one more food to cross off the do not eat list...ha! Not fun and hope that's the only episode.

Sunday we watched the last round and extra holes at Old Monk! We were out and about all day and then dinner at JinBeh...mmmm...it was delicious!

Hope to post pics soon!!

Love,
Alex, Susie, Baby Vest

2 comments:

  1. So excited you joined the blog world! I'm going to add you to my page if that's ok :) I would tell you how to add blogs to your page, but I don't know how to do it with your layout. Hope you start feeling better soon! Once I hit 12 weeks, the yucky stuff was over!
    Love, Lynds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suzi -

    Here is what you do to add a blog list:

    Log in - click on Layout

    Click on "add a gadget"

    Scroll down and click the plus sign next to "Blog List"

    Click on "add to list"

    Type in the URL - i.e. www.livelaughlovefortoday.blogspot.com

    Then click Add.

    It will add it to the list as whatever the title of the blog is but you can go in and change it by hitting "rename"

    Click Save

    and then Voila!!!

    Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete